Monday 2 December 2013

Bloodbath at the House of Death on The Horror Channel tonight!


Ten years after a gruesome murder takes place at Headstone Manor, a scientific team investigates strange reports of radioactive readings at the grim location. Unknown to the scientists, the Sinister Man (Vincent Price) is conducting a secret ceremony, known as the Night of Blood, in a bid to resurrect The Master. What follows is truly awful.





Don't get me wrong, I love the late Kenny Everett's style humour, but try as I might, I just don't like Bloodbath at the House of Death. It's seems such a waste as it boasts some great talent, including Don Warrington, Gareth Hunt, the divine Cleo Rocos, and Pamela Stephenson (it was probably this film that made her give up acting and become a therapist).

And, as for Vincent swearing, well I still shudder ever time he does.

Showing on The Horror Channel (Sky 319, Virgin 149)
9pm on Monday 2 December 2013


No comments: