Monday 30 January 2017

Have you checked out the new-look website and Facebook pages? We're just mad for anything to do with Vincent Price


Hello fellow Vincent Price fans and followers of this blog.

Have you checked out our new-look website yet? I'm busy uploading loads of my personally-owned vintage audio recordings and YouTube clips to THE SOUND OF VINCENT PRICE website, which I began re-developing late last year. Do come visit and let me know what you think?

Also, please do join the VINCENT PRICE LEGACY UK Facebook page  and new website which are the go-to places for news, trivia, competitions and announcements.

Finally, if you want to sign up to our monthly newsletter, then just follow this link:  http://vincentpricelegacy.us12.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=ba02c1c17dc3add2126d4339c&id=e579f6aa42

Thanks everyone for your continued support in following this blog and my endeavours in promoting Vincent's legacy in the UK and beyond.


No comments: