This page is devoted to Vincent's performances on the Colorslide Tours and Panorama audio books.
These Colorslide Art Program Books were produced by Panorama, a Service of Columbia Record Club, in 1960/61. Each provided a guided tour of one of the world's great museums, and contained 32 color sides and single 33 1/3 rpm record. Each book is about 44 pages in length and 11" by 8" in size. The following were narrated by Vincent Price.
1. Cleveland Museum of Art in Ohio
2. The Pitti Palace in Florence.
3. The Louvre in Paris.
4. The Prado Museum in Madrid.
5. Museum of Impressionism in Paris.
The tour consists of a discussion of 32 masterpiece artworks displayed in the Museum of Impressionism, Paris. Text was written by Germain Bazin, Curator-in-Chief of the museum. Endpaper/inside cover design is a photograph of a gallery of paintings by Degas.
1. Italy. Record narrated by Vincent Price in 1961. This is the first travel program for which Price is narrator. Includes hardback book, 45rpm record and two colour slide cards with 16 pictures on each card.
2. Greece. Record narrated by Vincent Price.
3. Spain. Record narrated by Vincent Price.