Friday 14 February 2014

More signatures needed to honour Vincent Price with a US postage stamp

Until 6 March, the closing date to gather 100,000 signatures to honor VincentPrice with a United States postage stamp, the Vincent Price Facebook group is sharing a photo and a reason day why Vinnie deserves that honour.


Reason No 7 was because he used lots of stamps over the course of his lifetime to send out postcards to fans (like myself). Here's the one that he sent to me in 1987, just after he had just completed filming The Whales of August with Bette Davis and Lillian Gish.

Now, don't forget to keep sharing and urging your friends to sign this petition.

PLEASE CLICK HERE






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My husband and I both signed this. It's a shame that more people haven't. Vincent deserves to have his face on a stamp, although I would not use these stamps. I would keep them.