• Victoria giving a special presentation on her father’s life and legacy staged at a suitably creepy location.
• Fully guided tour to the London locations of Theatre of Blood, lead by myself (Peter Fuller).
• Fully guided tour to the London location of Cry of the Banshee, including lunch.
• Fully guided tour to the historic town of Lavenham, Suffolk – the location of Witchfinder General, plus expert historic advice about Vincent's character, Matthew Hopkins, from medieval witchcraft expert Jon Kaneko-James.
• A unique musical performance of The Last Man on Earth by Sheffield duo Animat.
• Plus, pop-up dinners, exhibitions, and guided walking tours revisiting Vincent’s old London haunts and favorite museums.
We will only be selling 25 VIP tickets, so be sure to reserve yours now!
Your non-refundable payment is due in full by June 30. (However, in case of emergency, we will assist you in reselling it to people on our waiting list.)
If you take up our VIP package, we have organised special room rates for overseas travellers staying in London, with the Holiday Inn in South Kensington (Single Occupancy US$222/€200/£150; Twin/Double Occupancy US$155/€140/£100) for reservations made up to July 1; and with the London Marriott Hotel Kensington (US$290/€270/£200).
Please feel free to email email@example.com with any questions you may have. Full details of the itinerary will be posted in late May. We are very excited about this tour, and hope you will be, too!
To reserve your space, please follow this link to purchase your US$100 non-refundable deposit: